Healthcare is one of the most financially challenging issues for employers…and the single most important benefit to employees. It’s no secret that healthcare costs are on the rise. In fact, costs have more than doubled in recent years, and experts are forecasting an 11% hike this year alone.
As an employer, how do you provide the best healthcare benefits for your employees without destroying your bottom line?
It all starts with CONTROL, TRANSPARENCY, and PRICE.
It all starts with Mid-Market Med™.
Mid-Market Med™ allows middle market companies to access self-funding insurance methods used by larger companies to gain control over their health insurance costs. The program is:
- Turnkey: Including everything you need to gain control and improve wellness.
- Effective: Large employers have used self funding insurance methods to control costs for years.
- Proven: 30% Cost savings experienced by groups with 100% return of collateral contribution.
A Medical Stop Loss program underwritten and issued by an A rated admitted carrier. Employer groups (insureds) continue to pay claims within their deductible. The group captive allows participants to retain profit(s) and loss (es) within the captive’s $250,000 or $500,000 retention. To ensure improved cash flow, each program is designed and tailored to an employer’s group size and financial capacity.
- Smooth payment cycles and improve cash flow (“pay as you go”)
- Transparency in what is driving health care expenses
- Control over network and claim service providers
- Improve employee health and reduce healthcare costs with custom-designed, best-in-class wellness and behavioral programs.
- Retain your underwriting profit